Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

see? i'm lucky. i'm learning from a writer - younger than me.

It's funny to me that two of my red headed sisters are now, all of a sudden, trying to turn me into a straight laced catholic nun. As in, "Sheila! Just because we let you get away with twenty years of your body, freely flowing, when shaken, in denial, in a snow globe of two sweet alcohol, ick, doesn't mean that we can't continue to badger you with, you better get better>. How many times do we have to say that?" Then we all get badgered until the next time I pick up the phone.

After yesterdays post, wouldn't it be funny if I just all of a sudden, stopped writing?

Was that Wen I heard? Right Now. Any idea is a good idea because it leads to something new!

Wen is my best high school friend, now on the east coast and I think this is nice to know: she didn't fly there because of a man. He found Wen where her Jewish wide hips were already happily parked.

No comments: