Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can you do it?

I, ah, mentioned in a post recently that because of my lower left brains stem damage (my fault), somewhat over twenty years ago, that when I researched head trauma specifics, many articles made clear no matter the degree of injury, a Power of Attorney is very wise.

Terry Jean my sister said, "Sure." recently when I asked her to become my Power of Attorney and I offered information about how to do it. Today I researched 'how to find...' and it wasn't easy and I'm surprised it wasn't easy. Perhaps it is easy? Laugh out loud. As I said, I learn what I can do.

Lower Brain Stem Trauma, fascinating, double vision and trauma, I'm so lucky. I just can't not sleep for 12-15 hours, remember everything, not bump into stationary things, not work outside of my home, see sunlight, write long hand, can't find the desire to re learn math, and other irrelevant stuff like that. Brilliant things, are what I can do.

Do you look at what you can or can't do?

2 comments:

Steve Cull said...

Excellent thought provoking post Sheila!

Sheila Cull said...

Oh my. Are you aware that you have very good taste? lol.