Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 15, 2011

Single Essay/Short Excerpt!

           Spanish actor said, “You forgot your lines. No. You definitely didn't get the part.  You're beautiful though, what nationality are you?”
           
            Our attraction to each other had nothing to do with each other.  During that car ride, I found an unusual way out of Jose’s.  This Spanish actor was looking for a way to make him appear wanted for the benefit of a more beautiful young Girl.  She lived in an apartment next door that he paid for.  He said he wanted her to have a roommate. Their apartments were three blocks from Chicago's Brookfield Zoo.  I pictured a monkey playing on my lap.  
           
            “Oh my God!”  I screamed.  “I’ll do it!  She doesn’t have any pet Iguanas, does she?”

No comments: