Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Crosley and Double Head Hats

That 'you wouldn't believe it' person from yesterday was brilliant author Sloane Crosley, just checked, she ignored my reply to a tweet.  I think.  That's okay.  I'll think of more ways to hope.  I'm good at that.

Crosley remains outstanding, talented, and I've much to learn from her.

And the world included!

Off to work.  Yesterday somebody said, "I bet you don't have these, but, have you ever seen those double baseball hats, like the kind people wear if they're heads were stuck together?"  I paused and said, "I.  I, don't think so sir, sorry.  Are you interested in buying this?"  He said, "Oh, no.  Just trying to see if they make em."  I paused, "Well, let's get you over to one of our departments, good luck!"  Transfer.  Next call.

1 comment:

Steve Cull said...

Sheila, I like your writing! I think it is very, "in the moment"...