Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grade A and Rinzler Blog

First of all, I do get an A for effort. Impetous by nature, when faced with important information that I need to study, often, it takes me numerous stabs before I get it. As it is with Twitting. Bransford talks about the relevance of Tweeting for a writer's success and I'm still not completely in the game like I should be but I will Tweet more and I will try.

So Alan Rinzler is an editor with a fantastic blog for writer's and his current post shows how complicated it is for a writer, right now. There's the proliferation of ebook sales and self publishing options, changing roles of Literary Agents and publishers.

My first comment on Rinzler's current post I basically said, "Too much for me," made excuses and tried to act happy about it. Last night I re read. Again, and again, slowly. How can I have so much more to learn? But I surely do.

Do you ever feel overwhelmed, with the learning?

No comments: