Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Congratulations Obama! We're so lucky to be Americans!

see, it's lucky because the Feng Shui feels...so much better.

I don't know if you remember, but when I first moved into this apartment, my intuition told me there was some inauspicious Feng Shui rattling around me because the two trees blocking my five street facing windows were - dead. And remember? When I finally did research what kind of Feng Shui it was to have dead trees in front of your building - it was very bad!

The City of Chicago worked efficiently and effectively and removed both trees, branches included, in less than four hours yesterday.

I can't wait, now, to take photos of the sunrise from my window and share it with you. It's stunning, crystal clear. It's a new day.

Good Feng Shui! Good Feng Shui!

More good news, no more memoir or writing about me (seriously). I've already created a number of essays about the present and especially my family. There's so much to write about now. And I woke up at one am to write and now I'm going to work and then I'm going to sleep. Where are you my Mr. Hill?

No comments: